For what purpose?
To speed up the sedimentable solids precipitation through the lamella packs inside the tank.
- All the advantages of the lamella packs
- The containing tank can be made of painted carbon steel/Aisi 304L stainless steel / AISI 316L stainless steel
- No civil works or authorizations are required
- Modular system
Where are they used?
- For the clarifying of primary and final urban water
- For the clarifying of drinking water
- For the clarifying of industrial processing water
- For the clarifying of rinse water in general
both for new plants and for the upgrade of existing plants.
What are Chiariflus® distinctive features?
- Very sturdy construction
- The perimetric longitudinal flanging divides the tank in two parts and allows an easy carriage by standard means of transport. See hereafter some possible types of load
- The incoming influent is uniformly distributed and balanced