For what purpose?
To speed up precipitation of settling solids
- Improved settling efficiency, compared with traditional systems
- Smaller areas required
- Modular system
- Easy management
- Saving on plant running and maintenance costs
- Large amount of water recovery in some types of processing
Where are they used?
- Primary and final urban water clarifying
- Drinking water clarifying
- Industrial processing water clarifying
- Rinse water clarifying
both in new plants and in already existing ones for upgrading
What are Chiariflus® lamella settlers’ distinctive features?
- The best structural resistance, thanks to their unique manufacture
- The peculiar shape of the ducts, which enables an easy mud discharge and enhances the clarifying performance
- Short time and low costs for installation, with or without stainless steel perimeter frame
- Exclusive ducts assembly system, so easy to enable their construction directly in the place of use.
- The customized dimensions, according to specific requirements