For what purpose?
To enhance the physical aggregation of oil drops in the liquid to be treated, favouring their floating.
- Better performance than static traditional systems
- Small area required
- Modular sysytem
- Easy running
- Saving on plant management and maintenance costs
- In many cases they allow the recirculation of great part of processing water
Where are they used?
- For industrial processing water treatment
- For the rehabilitation of polluted sites
- For the clarifying of rinse water in general
What are Chiariflus® distinctive features?
- Maximum structural strength
- The peculiar shape of the ducts , which allows a higher performance
- Customized size according to the specific requirement
- They can also be supplied complete with containing tank (enbloc model)
- The system can be completed with a special polyurethane foam absorbent filter, to hold possible residual little traces of oil and grease